Should you moisturize 4C hair everyday?
Even if you have low porosity hair, 4C curly hair needs to be kept moisturized. … Oils like coconut oil and olive oil, and creams like Shea butter are also effective at sealing moisture in your hair. And if you wear a protective style, don’t forget to moisturize regularly!
How can I make my 4C hair grow faster?
How to Grow 4c Hair
- #1 Moisturize, Moisturize, and Then Moisturize Some More.
- #2 Skip the Unnatural Stuff.
- #3 Nourish Your Scalp with Vitamin-Rich Food.
- #4 Go Easy on Heat Styling.
- #5 Use Protective Products and Styles.
- #6 Get a Trim.
- #7 Care for Your Scalp.
- Trust MIELLE on Your 4c Hair Growth Journey.